Family Fun & 5k Run/1 Mile Walk
Brigham Suicide Prevention Fundraiser (dogs and strollers are welcome!)
Saturday, September 16, 2017 @ 5:30PM at PIONEER PARK
*Late registration and activities begin at 4:30PM*
CLICK HERE, SKIP THE LINES ON EVENT DAY, AND REGISTER TODAY!
ALL walk/run ticket purchases INCLUDE an activities wristband.
- Adult (age 12+) Walk/Run—$15
- Child (age 5-11)—$10
- Ages 0-4–FREE WALK/RUN
- Family deal (two parents and two children 11 and under) $40
- Wristbands for activities ONLY (no walk/run)–$5
- T-shirts $10 (pick up at event t-shirt counter)
- $5 meal (sloppy joe, chips, drink)
Activities Before, During, and After the Race:
Balloon Tying, Bounce House, Face Painting, and Food!
Like us on FACEBOOK, share this page, and help spread the word!
Learn more about our suicide prevention efforts HERE.